1. 网易游戏海外招聘 game.163.com <http://game.163.com/>
As China’s No.1 online games developer, NetEase Games has been guided by their “Superior Products” strategy to create many successful online games, beloved by players. NetEase is at the leading position in the Chinese market with the highest user numbers and revenues, which are grown steadily. The full-year total revenue of the company has increased from $1.6 billion in 2013 to $2 billion in 2014, with a growth rate of 25.69%. The online game sector has contributed $1.37 billion to the total revenue in 2013. The revenue of online game increased to $1.58 billion in 2014, with a growth rate of 15.47%. Until the end of 2014, NetEase has obtained over 300 million users. NetEase Games is not only a gaming developer and operator, it is also an excellent distribution company.
NetEase Games has established a close and profound cooperative relationship with Blizzard Entertainment.
At NetEase Games, we always insist on expanding and promoting our products through research; we keep new employees freely in touch with the cutting-edge technologies in the industry; we create an equal and sharing communication atmosphere for employees. We sincerely look forward to your joining.
NetEase is now hiring:
Product Management Trainee and Game R&D Designer
For details, please apply at: http://game.163.com/15/0106/16/AF9QK8E400314OSE.html <http://game.163.com/15/0106/16/AF9QK8E400314OSE.html>
3. PlayKids now hiring Business Analyst
Excited about mobile tech?
Seeing the recent spotlight on Youtube Kids, Netflix Kids, Vine Kids and understand the exciting trend in Kids edutainment
Still looking for a job?
Playkids is HIRING!
• #1 Top Grossing iOS App for Kids in the WORLD!!!
• Currently in 27 countries
• Focused on preschool kids education and entertainment
• Launched in China in Dec 19th 2014. More launches around the corner!
• Learn from serial entrepreneurs, Apple veterans, exBCG consultants
• Work directly with Head of China as well as the Head of Global Business Development
• Based in Plug and Play Sunnyvale (yup, right in the center of the startup scene!)
• www.playkidsapp.com <http://www.playkidsapp.com/>
• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4E7Aq1qE7TlPjHJxn7sfg <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4E7Aq1qE7TlPjHJxn7sfg>
Business Analyst Position
• Help PlayKids become the #1 Kids education and entertainment platform in China
• Performance marketing: working with AdNetworks on Ad creative, bidding strategy, user acquisition etc.
• Social Marketing: planning and lunch and play kids official account on Wechat and Weibo, managing day-to-day operations
• PR strategy and KOL management: learning about doing PR in China, helping with PR and KOL initiatives
• Business development: we talked with the big guys in China and around the world! SHHHHHHH…. confidential!
• Smart, creative and good with numbers (yeah, we are psychotic about numbers)
• Take initiative, deliver results (walk the talk, not just talk)
• Resilient. You love doing what others think impossible
• Self organized. Good with handling uncertainty, thrive in an unstructured environment
• Speaking and reading Mandarin is a must. Writing Mandarin is preferred
• Previous marketing experience is a strong plus. If you don’t have it, show us you are quick at picking it up
• Enjoy working on kids related stuff!
• Graduating in 2015 from college or graduate school. Or, recent graduate.
• Send your resume and a short paragraph about why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
4. New Spotlight(新思博) 2015 Summer China Internship
New Spotlight Consulting, LLC is an education consulting company dedicated to promoting international education between China and the U.S. We are committed to providing Chinese students with individualized, continuous and extensive education consulting. Our full range of services include cultural immersion and exposure, school placement and counseling, and career exploration and planning. Through our one-stop education consulting services, we assist students in self-discovery and reaching their academic and career goals. Over the years, we have helped students walk into top colleges in the U.S. and developed solid partnerships with organizations and institutions in both China and the U.S. We will continue to refine our understandings of students’ needs and ambitions, and provide services of highest standards.
2015 Summer China Internship
New Spotlight Consulting is providing internship opportunities to students from Stanford University to travel and work as Teachers/Mentors in China.
The responsibilities may include
(1) teaching critical writing in English,
(2) giving public speaking trainings, and
(3) consulting on American education and college applications.
The term of the internship is from July 10th to August 5th 2015. Dates are subject to change. Interns will receive a package with a total value of up to $7000. The package covers (a) China visa application fee, (b) Two-way International Economy flight ticket from any U.S. city to China, (c) Transportation in China, (d) Accommodations and food in China, (e) International Health Insurance, and (f) $1500/month.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
(2) Cover Letter
(3) 2 HD photos, one professional, one cool (2MP+)
(1) A strong patience to teach young students
(2) A passion to motivate young students
(3) Great interest in Chinese culture and China
(4) Having lived in the U.S. for more than 10 years
(5) Preferences: majoring in education or English, tutoring experience in SAT/TOEFL/ESL, attendance in Chinese classes, debate training or related experience, a natural speaker/talker/motivator, a singer/musician, knowledge and experience in photography/filming/acting
Product Manager Intern Wanted
One internship position is open for Momo (NASDAQ: MOMO) US office. We would like to find an intern to work with us on developing a new LBS SNS product targeted towards the US market.
1. Strong communication skills, learning ability and motivation.
2. Firm understanding in SNS services.
4. Internship to last 3 mths, full time.
5. Work location: in San Francisco near Caltrain Station.
Position open to candidates from various disciplines.
Interested party please add WeChat: davidhehehe