S U M M E R 2 0 1 6 F A B R I C I N T E R N
INTERNSHIP DURATION: MAY 2016 TO AUGUST 2016
The fabric development team within Coach is responsible for the development of all fabrics for Women’s and Men’s Retail and Outlet handbags and accessories. The fabric team works with product development, color and design teams to ensure all fabric meet Coach standards in terms of cost, quality and innovation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Organizational duties
· Supporting coordinators with color standard management
· Building and organizing fabric archive and library
· Date entry
· Assist coordinator with daily incoming and outgoing shipments
The fabric intern will have the opportunity to work directly with fabric managers and coordinators which will provide exposure to day to day responsibilities, cross functional partner relationships and technical fabric knowledge. Through this experience, the intern will gain a clear understanding of Coach systems, timing and product development flow.
THIS INTERNSHIP IS FOR COLLEGE CREDIT ONLY!
To apply, you must be an undergraduate college student with passion for fashion and textiles. If you are an international student, you must have valid F-1 visa in good status.
- Complete the form by April 25
- Subject: Coach Fabric Internship 2016
- Upload your resume
- UCC will review and contact you if there is a fit. If you would like to practice interviewing, we highly recommend our interview coaching services prior to speaking with someone from Coach. Check out our interview coaching: http://askucc.com/hourly-interview/